How to Create a Facebook Page
Facebook Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations Like profiles, Pages can be customized with stories,events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in News Feed Anyone with a Facebook account can create a Facebook Page within minutes .Facebook now has over 1.65 billion monthly active users
Creating a Facebook fan page is an amazing way to promote your business, build awareness for a cause, gather support for your band, or to advertise in a number of other ways. If you’d like to create a Facebook fan page, follow these easy steps and you’ll be building a following in no time at all.
(1) First step is Log in to your Facebook account :- then login we can click right corner then click one option is create page then
you’ll choose one of the following six categories for your page:
- Local business or place-you need to select the category of your business or place and to type in the address of your business.
- Company, organization, or institution- If you choose this option, you’ll need to select the category of your company, organization, or institution, and to type in the name of your company.
- Brand or product-product and to type in the name of the product.
- Artist, band, or public figure-you’ll need to select the category for the type of artist, musician, or public figure you’ll be promoting as well as his or her name.
- Entertainment –need to type in the type of entertainment as well as the name.
- Cause or community
Step 2: Your “About” details
About your page – You get 155 characters to describe your page. This description appears prominently near the top of your Facebook page on both desktop and mobile. Be as descriptive and helpful as possible.
URL – The web address for your store, company, or brand.
Facebook URL / username – You may have the option to choose a custom vanity URL for your page, i.e. facebook.com/yourbrandname.
Step 3: Add a picture
Upload a main profile picture/icon for your page. Simply choose where you want to upload the image from: your computer or the web . Which picture to use, however, deserves a bit more consideration. If you’re a big brand, using your logo is probably a safe way to go. If you’re a celebrity or public figure, a picture of your own mug will work like a charm. And if you’re a local business, maybe a well-shot image of your signature offering is what what will allow a potential follower or customer to make the connection immediately.
then Facebook cover photo
you can upload cover photo Facebook cover photos appear at 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels, Facebook crops out some of each cover photo on mobile devices
Step 4: Welcome to your Page
Ta-da! Your page is alive, albeit a bit sparse. You’ll be prompted to take a quick walk-through of a few features. Unless you’re already well aware of how the Facebook for Business Page operates, we recommend clicking through the prompts, just so you know where everything is. It only takes a few seconds
Step 5. Add a Call to Action
There are hundreds of reasons why people visit your page, and you may not be able to provide them with all the information they need there. But you can provide them with a way to get it by setting up a Call To Action button. Choose between signing up for a newsletter, sending them to your website, purchasing a product, and more. Facebook’s built-in Call to Action button makes it virtually frictionless to give the consumer what they’re looking for when your Facebook Page can’t provide it.